Irish Motorhome Tours and Itineries
You want to actively experience the very best of Ireland – from sweeping valleys to wild, salty coasts, historic and majestic castles to bustling, ancient cities all infused with the beat of Ireland’s Celtic roots. An epic history, a Celtic beat, dazzling scenery, a thousand greens and above all the infamous “craic” all await you on the Emerald Isle.
Let your love affair with Ireland begin here!
When you set out on one of our tours, you will have the chance not only to see Ireland but to experience Ireland in a totally unique and memorable way.
Experiences just waiting for you
- Visit an Irish pub, try your hand at pulling a pint of Guinness and join in a live traditional Irish music jam session
- Tour the Guinness, Bushmills and Jameson breweries and sample their world renown tipples and maybe take home a few momentoes
- See the Giants Causeway from the sea in a canoe or kayak
- Take a black taxi tour to see the famous wall murals in Belfast’s inner city
- Take a romantic ride in an Irish jaunting car around Killarney’s famous lakes
- Try glass blowing, where the world famous Waterford crystal is made
- Spend a day learning how to cook fresh sea food the Irish way
- Visit the famous Titanic centre and stand on the ground where the Titanic was built
- Feel the thrill of walking Derry’s city walls, the best preserved in Europe
- Try ploughing a furrow at a ploughing match
- Follow in the footsteps of Irelands patron Saint Patrick and cycle along the St Patricks Trail
- Enjoy a medieval banquet or traditional Irish night at Bunratty castle
- Visit the film locations for The Game of Thrones
- Play a round of Golf on Royal County Down, one of the best Links courses in the world
Whatever your interest, Ireland has unique and endless experiences just for you.
Choose from our 3 specialist tours, 2 Golf tours and a Movie tour covering the Game of Thrones (which was mainly shot in N Ireland) or if you are interested in any of the following activities.